Quick recipe for a nice healthy treat!
What do you need:
150 gr. Oatflakes
100 gr. OOT Granola Cacao Boekweit
1 cup Coconut Almondbutter ( i used Pip and Nut )
1 cup Honey
4 tb. spoons Almond Milk
1 bar of 70% pure chocolate
- Put the Oatflakes, the granola, the almondbutter , the dates, the almondmilk and the honey in to a kitchen machine ( standard knife ). and blend it into a mass.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie.
- Put the batter on bakingpaper and make sure you press it into a firm block. what you do is put a baking paper on top of the batter and underneath the batter as well. now you can press lightly on it to make a firm mass.
- Put into the oven without the bakingpaper on top. 180 celcius 12 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate on top.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- cut it into bars and enjoy!
I hope you liked it! it was a big hit here, toddlerprove and yummie!