Pancakes, because weekends are made for them!
I would like to share my quick and healthy recipe with you.
- 3 Eggs
- Oatmeal 3.5 cups ( thee cup size)
- 2 Bananas
- Milk 1 cup
- * optional 1 cup of Linwood
- 1 cup Frozen Berries
- 1 sliced Banana
- Honey or Agave syrup
- Peel and mash the banana, stir in the egg.
- Mix in any non-chunky add ins that you want (e.g. nut flours or butters, baking powder…).
- Heat a non stick skillet.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Pour a circle of batter into the pan (I used about 2 or 3 tbsp of batter per pancake).
- Cook until golden brown on the underside (around 2 minutes) sprinkle on any chunky ingredients (e.g. chocolate chips, fruit, nuts, if using), then use a metal spatula to flip and cook until golden brown on the other side (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Serve warm or cold! Enjoy!